Saturday, June 28, 2008

Throwing It Out There

I've been told I need to start a blog. I've wrestled with this thought for a while.
It's kind of weird, it's sort of cheesy, and who needs to know all your biz?
But then I discovered that I have a lot to say, people have told me they enjoy my writing, and I get some weird energy by writing it all down and sharing it with people. I think that is what is referred to as a "writer". So I figured why not?

I will tell you what this blog is not for me...

This is not a place that I will post every single uneventful second of my life's happenings.
This is not where I will tell stories that bore you to tears.
This is not where I will brag on my life and tell you what I ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

But I will tell you that this blog is a place where...

I will be brutally honest.
I will share some of my deepest thoughts, hurts, joys, and disappointments.
I will share things that bother me, disturb me, excite me, and inspire me.
But mostly I will share my attempt at walking through this life as a woman who loves my Lord, but is a mess, and is trying to take it one day at a time.

If you are here, thanks for reading.

3 comments:

erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

write some mo'!!!

angel9192000 said...

Tell it Tiff! I am all about Black and White no Gray here!!!

What is my favorite saying.......LOVE IS BLIND BUT THE NEIGHBORS AIN'T!

NOTHING BUT LOVE....AUNTIE SHARON!